Western Australia is the largest state and most isolated place in the world. It easily fits the majority of Europe in it. It has some of the most pristine beaches and most rugged outback places of Australia.
In the state of sunshine people refer to West Australian's living here as sandgropers who love beaches and its sunshine.
For those of you who come from major capital cities from all over the world we encourage you to travel around Western Australia more and find some truly enriching experiences not found anywhere else on earth.
Some of the greatest adventures are right here. These memories will stay forever in your mind. We recommend you to experience the following:
- Camel Riding on the pristine cable beach in Broome.
- Wine tasting in the southwest, the Margaret River region and the Great Southern.
- Natures wonder of the Pinnacles in Cervantes.
- Kalgoorlie Superpit mine or the BHP Billiton mine in Newman.
- Feed dolphins at Monkey Mia.
- Do eco tours with true aboriginals such as Wula Guda Nyinda tours in Shark Bay.
- Whale watching in Albany.
- Experience ballooning over the Avon Valley in Northam.
- Go fishing at Exmouth.
- See kangaroos on the beach in Esperance.
- Go windsurfing in Geraldton.
- Experience the town of Meekatharra and be amazed by the aboriginal community.
- See the great salt mines of Port Hedland.
- Experience the magnificent Kimberley’s of Derby, Wyndham and Fitzroy Crossing.
- Take a helicopter tour over the Bungle Bungle near Turkey Creek.
- Go to wave rock at Hyden
These things are only a few of what Western Australia has to offer you.
Click on the destinations that interest you and start your adventure.
Enjoy Travelling WA and you are sure to be hooked on Western Australia like many fellow travellers who dicover this hidden isolated place on earth.